Search & Win

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An introduction is in order here

Well, let me introduce myself.  I am Jennifer(here me roar), I am a wife, mom, student, and substitute teacher.  I am mildly complicated if you do not know me, but if you do know me, then I am a pretty simple person.  I am easy to get along with and a go with the flow type of person.  I love art, hence all the art things at the bottom of this page.  I would like to teach art and hope to in the future.  I am currently attending college to get my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education.  I am hoping to be done in 3 years.  I am a mom to 4 wonderful kids....3 boys and 1 girl.  They are my life and my love.  I have a wonderful husband that I could not do without.  We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary yesterday and it has been the happiest 2 years of my life!  He is my rock and my best friend.  I sub at the schools around here and I love my job.  It is flexible enough for my school schedule but steady enough to make a little money and gain a little experience. Well, that is a little about me. More to come as it comes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin