Search & Win

Monday, November 2, 2009

My Halloween-y post

We had a fun Halloween weekend full of pumpkin carving, dressing up (for kids, of course), and getting TONS of candy.

This is the pumpkin we grew ourselves (on accident):
All the kids dressed up:
Diva D. dressed as a "bad cheerleader":
Big J. dressed as a whoopie cushion:
Little J. dressed as Hank from the G.I. Joe movie:
Diva D's pumpkin she designed herself:

Big J's pumpkin he designed himself:
The pumpkin Diva D. and I did at her school:
Little J.'s pumpkin he designed himself:

My pumpkin:
Brilliant B.'s flaming pumpkin:

The aftermath of the flaming pumpkin:







2 comments:

  1. I loved your posting for Halloween! My older son ALMOST did the Whoopie Cushion...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Halloween. Cool costumes and incredible pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin