Search & Win

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Time is flying!

Well, this pregnancy is flying right on by. Our days left have now gone from triple digit numbers down to double digit.

We have 99 days left and I'm blown away that in around 3 short months we will get to meet our precious baby face-to-face! We still have a lot to get ready. Guess we should get on the ball with it all!

And I'm selfishly hoping for a baby shower so we can get the rest of the baby things we need! We will see, though. There is still time, though no one has shown any interest in throwing one. We just really need one, since we have NOTHING left from Little J.'s baby days.

Patiently awaiting the arrival of our little miracle,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I remember how THRILLED I was to hit double digits and now our little guy is two months old. I don't know where the time goes, but enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and SLEEP!

    I wish I lived closer, I would totally throw you a baby shower...I hope somebody does!

    Have a safe and happy 4th!

    Hugs,
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin