Search & Win

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures are worth a thousand laughs!

I got this idea from a hilarious blog called Mama's Losin' It.  I absolutely love this blog and laugh hysterically every time I read her posts.   In her blog, she was "dared" to put up her ugliest photo.  I thought, what the heck...I'll do it!

So without further adu......I give you MY UGLIEST PIC!!  (Well, the ugliest I have.  My mother has some ringers from my childhood, but alas, I do not have them.)




Ok, I found one photo from my childhood.  Dig the glasses on this one!! (I am the one in the glasses....the tallest one!)


Ok, now it is your turn.....come on, you know you want to do this!!!

Oh, BTW....here is a link to the blog I got this idea from.

http://mamakatslosinit.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-youre-sexy-and-you-know-it-clap-your.html

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin