Search & Win

Friday, January 30, 2009

Random facts about me.

1. I am terrified of moths. And I mean TERRIFIED, like going into panic mode when I see one. Don't know why, just am and is something I just can't seem to get over.

2. I am afraid that I am not a good enough mother to my kids and they will grow up to hate me.

3. I am really a shy person. You can't tell from my actions, but I get to the point to almost having panic attacks in new situations.

4. I am scared of my upcoming surgery. I am terrified that I will get there and something will go wrong. But I will not let the fear stop me.

5. I dance and sing when I am by myself, but will not do it when there are people around. 

6. I love pink. I always used to hate it, but am secretly in love with the color!!

7. I am looking forward to finishing college but don't know if I am ready to be done. Does that make sense?

8. I think I will make a good teacher someday.

9. I don't like teenagers these days. They are rude and assholes. There I said it.

10. I am a computer addict. I have to be careful to not spend too much time on the computer.

11. I think that I could do a better job than some of my instructors that I have had. They were just morons.

12. I don't have any friends in my town. I find it hard to make friends at work or at school because I have no time to really hang out with anyone. I hang out with my family and my in-laws. And I am ok with it.

13. I hate cleaning. Always have, always will. Think it goes back to my childhood, when me and my sis HAD to clean the whole house. Just us. No adult help.

14. I love kids. I would have 20 if I could. That is why I want to be a teacher. **No, we will not be having 20 kids. One or two more (I want 2 more hubby only wants on more)**

15. I think that my mom is extremely unhappy in her marriage and is only staying in it so she won't be alone, doesn't want to be divorced again, and she enjoys the money too much. 

16. I don't like my stepdad. Never have. Never will. He's an ass.

17. I like chocolate. I could eat it all day, everyday.

18. I am scared that I will fail at everything I do and therefore have become a chronic overachiever.

19. I am a reality TV junkie. I love watching VH1 during the day because they have the BEST funny reality shows EVER!

20. I watch shows like Nanny 911, Wife Swap, and Tool Academy to make myself feel better about my family! Those people make my family look like angels!

21. I secretly wish that I was married to Johnny Depp, or at least could have his baby. LOL!!!!! He's so hot!!!!!!!!

22. When I first starting talking to my husband, I blew him off. Then a few months later I started to talk to him again and a few months after that we started dating and a few months after that, we were married. Who knew!!!!

23. I met my husband online. Bet you didn't know that!

24. I cannot imagine my life without my husband and the boys. 

25. My dog stinks. Even after a bath, he stinks. We have to take him to get groomed and they have to use the shampoo they use on animals that get sprayed by skunks to get rid of the smell. And that only lasts a few weeks. It is gross. But I love my retardo dog.

3 comments:

  1. You are funny. We do like some of the same things...such as CHOCOLATE. You mentioned Roswell..as in Georgia? If so we are almost neighbors. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back to see me. I will visit you soon.

    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask.... just moths? Or butterflies too?

    I met my husband online too. My older relatives were SHOCKED. They assume everyone you meet on the Internet is a crazed stalker.

    Yum chocolate. Can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mostly moths. They are ugly and they creep me out BIG TIME!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin