Search & Win

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bus driver problems (sorry about the language, I'm MAD)

Ok, last week my daughter came home telling us that her school bus driver got mad at the kids sitting in the last four rows of the bus and decided to stop the bus, kick them off on the side of the road (we live in the country), and drive off.  He turned around and went back and got them, but still.  

WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?  Kicking a group of ELEMENTARY school kids off the bus on the side of the damn road.  

Then the past two days, she has been coming home telling us that he has been horrible to everyone on the bus and is threatening to drop them off on the side of the road AGAIN. 

I am done with this asshole.  

I am getting up first thing in the morning, at the butt-crack of dawn, and going to talk to the bus driver.  

THEN, this pissed off momma bear is going to the school to make sure that this asshole gets fired.

If they can't do anything, I will be going to the bus company and telling them that they either FIRE HIM, or I will call the sheriff and let them handle this situation.

HE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG KID.  I'm not just letting this go.

Let me tell you, if my kid would have been one of the ones put on the side of the road and left, we would have had to dig a hole out back to put the SOB in.

Ok, I'm done ranting.  I will update when I get things taken care of tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin