Search & Win

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introducing.....

Tristan Kent!!!!

Tristan was born Thursday night at 6:41 pm. He weighed 6 lbs. 4oz. And is 19.25 inches long! He has a head full of brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He came REALLY fast. We took the other kids to my inlaws at 5:30 Thursday night and headed to the hospital with contractions 3 minutes apart. By the time we got to the hospital (only a 10 minute drive) the contractions were a minute apart. Got up to observation and I was dilated to a 7 and had an insane amount of pressure. They rushed me to a room and 11 minutes after we walked into that room, Tristan was here! I only had to push twice!
There is more to this story and I will update that when I've had a chance to rest some more! We are all so happy he's finally here! He is precious and we already love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations to you all. We were out of town this weekend and I didn't have internet access so just got this now. Sounds like everything went VERY well, so happy for you!

    Tristan is beautiful and can't wait for more of your story and more pictures!

    God's blessings to you all! Enjoy this precious time.

    Trudy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin