Search & Win

Monday, September 14, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday




This week Amber is asking this:

What are some of your favorite fall shows?

In no particular order, here they are:


Heroes

Medium

Survivor

NCIS


CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (only the original, not the wannabe CSI shows)

Chuck (not even sure if it is on this season)

The Big Bang Theory

Gary Unmarried

Fringe

Criminal Minds

And, yes, we do watch all of these, and more.  The DVR is a wonderful thing!!  We record everything and try to get caught up on the weekends when there is nothing on our 200+ channels!!  

What are you watching this fall??  Head on over to see Amber and tell everyone what you are watching!


11 comments:

  1. I love chuck! wow, all these shows I am remembering. :) happy friends day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I like Heroes and Big bang Theory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medium was canceled, Jen! At least NBC isn't going to air it anymore. I think one of the other channels picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what we did before DVR. It's such a great way to watch a ton of shows. I like your list too, although I can't watch the CSI or Fringe type shows. Too scary for me. Heck I have nightmares watching Medium!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Criminal Minds! Love that show. Do you like all the CSI shows, or just Las Vegas? I watch them too and love Vegas and Miami. I am not too into NY though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Survivor- so excited that it starts on Thursday!!!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fellow Criminal Minds lover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEA FOR HEROES!! And I hope (fingers crossed) Chuck is coming back

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot about Chuck! It's a good show too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a long list!! Just like me. I only featured a few of my absolute faves.

    I also love Gary Unmarried. That one's hilarious.

    LOVE Big Bang Theory!!

    Have you seen the New Adventures of Old Christine? That one is absolutely hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin