Search & Win

Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, I haven't been doing Not Me! Monday! lately and frankly haven't been blogging much lately.  Not feeling too inspired, been busy with school, been sick, ....I could go on and on about why I have not been blogging much, but I will not bore you with the details.  

On to Not Me! Monday!

I am not the one that has only worked 2 days in the last month.  Not me.  I work as much as possible.  Not as little as possible.  Never.  Not me!

I most certainly did not give Diva D. the "talk to the hand" gesture yesterday when she interrupted me while doing my homework for the tenth time in less than 45 minutes.  I never do that sort of thing to my children.  I am an attentive mother that drops everything (even homework) for my children's every question.  Not me!

I was not secretly hoping on Thursday that my class would be canceled so that I didn't have to sit through a completely pointless, mind-numbingly boring lecture from a crazy cat-lady professor.  I love going to class every week.  I also did not do a little happy dance when class was actually canceled.  Not me!

Well, that is a little of what I have NOT been doing.  Head on over to MckMama's blog and see what everyone else has NOT been doing lately!

2 comments:

  1. I've done that happy dance before too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crazy cat-lady professor!! I had a few of those {and some a little worse than that} in college! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin