Search & Win

Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby is OK!

The baby is where it is supposed to be.

They saw a yolk sac on the ultrasound and the baby is measuring 5 weeks 4 days.

No heartbeat yet, but not too worried about that since that comes anywhere from 6-8 weeks!

My beta hCG numbers were over 22,000, which is SUPER good for 6 weeks along! I am supposed to go in on Monday for a follow up beta hCG test just as a precaution.

They told me to just take it easy and drink more fluids and hopefully the cramping will go away.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God!

    Thank you for the update, and continued prayers for an uneventful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrific news Jen! I will keep you in my prayers and just know that things will continue to go well for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin