Search & Win

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick update

I only have time for a quick update.

Things went WONDERFUL! I am indeed pregnant. The baby is due on 10/8/10. How awesome is that!?!?!?!?

My midwife and I decided that we would not go through the whole drawing blood and checking beta levels, because, as she said, there is really nothing we can do if the numbers aren't doing what they should be.

I will be getting an ultrasound in a few weeks. I will get it scheduled as soon as I hear back from insurance, which should be soon.

My first "real" pregnancy appointment is March 8th (day before my birthday!).

I've been thanking God endlessly for this.

I will do a more in depth post when I have more time....for now, I have to head out the door for some errands and other appointments!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad they aren't having you check the beta levels and all that other crap. I think it would just cause more stress than anything and, as she said, nothing you can really do about it anyway.

    Hey, I like your little baby counter, I might have to change mine so I can have an official countdown...I don't even know how many days I have left, LOL! Mine only shows how many weeks and days I am.

    Praying that everything continues to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you! That's aweome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm glad to hear you're finally pregnant!! That is so cool!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin