Search & Win

Thursday, May 13, 2010

FINALLY!!

The semester from hell is OVER!

I finished up my last final exam today and am SO relieved to have this craptastic semester over with!

I'm really hoping for a C in my Spanish class because I don't want to take it again. I know I got a big fat F in my English class. I know I have a B in my Curriculum/Management/Assessment education class and am pretty sure I'll have an A in my Cultural and Linguistic Pluralism class!

So that is a tenative A, B, C, and F on my transcript for this semester!

I am so glad that I have a good 7-8 month break now to get ready for baby and to spend time with baby after s/he is born! I need it right now. I'm so burned out on college! (which makes sense since I've been going NON-STOP since fall 2004!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin