Search & Win

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly did not sleep until 12:30 pm this weekend.  I would never do such a teenage thing.  Not me!

Hubs and I most certainly did not go an see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen without our children.  We do not do that sort of thing in our house.  Not me!

I most certainly did not have 2 full and 2 partial days without kids in my care.  I most certainly did not revel in that fact.  Not me!

I was not the one eating icing out of the tub this weekend either.  Must have been some other person.  Not me!

I am for sure not the one that has been avoiding the dishes and laundry all weekend.  Our house is not without water now and I am doing it all RIGHT NOW.  Not me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin