Search & Win

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Writer's Workshop: I wanna be....

Well, it is that time of the week.  Time for the weekly writer's workshop over at Mama's Losin' It.

The Prompts:

1.) Describe something someone has done to make you feel special.
(inspired by Le Poppy Design)
2.)Name your current addiction...we can get through this together.
(inspired by 
Lula)
3.) What have you been busy doing that's keeping you from updating your blog? How hard is it for you to get back into the swing of blogging when you take time off?
(inspired by 
Sera)
4.) Write a letter.
(inspired by 
eyegirl)
5.) Where would you like to be?
(inspired by 
T.J.)


I am choosing to do #5.  Where would you like to be?

Honestly, I would like to be anywhere but here.  A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E!

I need a vacation.  badly.  I don't care where it is as long as I don't have to worry about anything and relax, I'm good.

We have been entering this sweepstakes on the Travel Channel called the Travel Bug Sweepstakes. I would LOVE to win any of the monthly prizes they have!  

Last month it was a week in Hawaii.  This month it is a Mediterranean Cruise.  Who knows what it will be NEXT month!!!

Money is tight, to say the least, so there will be no vacations any time soon for us.  Which is disappointing.  

I just really, really, really want to be anywhere but here right now.

3 comments:

  1. Keep entering those contests...somebody has to win each month and I think you both deserve a break somewhere!

    I can relate to the anywhere but here...except 'here' will always be where I land, boxes and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I here you. A vacation would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe doing something simply out of the ordinary will help for now. I know that sounds lame, but break away and do something different, but not costly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin