Search & Win

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Reversal Story: Day 2

I had my pre-op appointment today and pre-registered at the hospital.

I LOOOOOOVE Dr. Rogers.  She is soooo sweet and personable.  She talked with us for a while, gave us a map of Jackson, and went over everything that was going to happen tomorrow during the surgery.  She even tried to help us find a Wells Fargo bank here in Jackson!  All I can say is WOW!  

I have to go in tomorrow at 5:45.  The surgery is supposed to start around 7:45 and I should be out of surgery and in recovery around 10:15 or so.  As soon as I am able to eat and drink a little and go pee, they will let me leave.  

At this time tomorrow I will be whole again!!!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin