Search & Win

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Writer's Workshop: My new friend

Got this lovely prompt from Mama Kat over at Mama's Losin' It .
The Prompts:
1.) I used to think...
2.) List ten things you can do in three minutes.
3.) Describe a time you allowed your child to do something that you normally would not let slide.
4.) I want to become friends with...
5.) What are you currently fascinated with?

I am choosing to do #4, I want to become friends with.....

And away we goooooo.

I want to become friends with Johnny Depp.  Really.  I do!  I think we would fast become best buds and do everything together.....and I do mean EVERYTHING.


We would do each others hair, talk about how much we just LLOOVVEE each other, have lunch, go shopping, and then in an awkward, but oh so wonderful moment, he would kiss me.  

Ahhhh, I can see it now.

We would become one of those lovely, hot, sweaty "friends with benefits" and my husband would soooo be ok with it, because in this little fantasy world, his new friend would be Jessica Biel.

We would all have the grandest time together!

Well, at least we would in my little fantasy world.  I could just eat that man alive he is so yummy!!!  Who agrees with me here?

Check out this super-yummy pic of the sexiest man alive:




Ok, I think I am done now.  Whew, did it get hot in here?  Hmmm....gotta go take a cold shower now!


3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Mama Kat's site. Too funny - I think your idea is FANTASTIC! Though in my dream it would be Geraurd Butler (from PS I Love You) talking to me with his adorable accent and I would throw in either Rachel McAdams or Jessica Biel for my hubby to settle the score. Always great to dream! Thanks for the entertaining read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit - that one might be fun but not for the reasons in your mind. He's the wrong sex for that with me. {*grin*}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes ... friends with benefits indeed! This is now rapidly becoming my fantasy. I love the part about doing each other's hair!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin