Search & Win

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crying some


Well, I have been a little weepy today because I took a test this morning and got a FAINT positive.  

I am hoping that the faint will turn darker in a few days.  

I am hoping that my YEARS of waiting are at an end.

Here is a pic of it.  I'm warning you when I say it is faint, I mean it.  BUT it is there and the pictures really do not do it justice at all!


Here's hoping!!!!!

UPDATE:  Here is a pic that a friend of mine adjusted the contrast and brightness on.  Tell me what you think:  

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ay yi yi...I'm praying for you and my fingers are crossed girl! I can see it too! I feel good about this...really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're totally pregnant. I have read that any line that shows up, faint or not, means that HCG is present in your urine...which is exactly what you want! How many DPO are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PACKAGE IN THE MAIL WILL PM ON FTBU WHEN I GET HOME. CAN ONLY READ THE VISTOR SCREEN FROM WORK LOGGING IN IS DISABLED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS THAT LAST POST WAS ME. I'LL SEND DELIVERY CONF # TO YOUR FTBU PM BOX

    YEAH YOUR BLOG PICS LOOK GOOD. NO PICS FROM FTBU COME THRU AT WORK SO I GOTTA WAIT TO SEE THE ENHANCED VERSION FROM MOM23JOYS
    LIFEAGIFT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin