Search & Win

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, I think this week has not been boring. I have not spent an insane amount of time surfing the Internet avoiding doing any sort of deep cleaning. Not me!

I did not give one of my professors horrible review this semester. I did not tell the higher ups that he was the worst professor I have ever had. I did not let them know he was rude and vindictive. I did not tell them that he started grading my papers in ridiculous ways after I called his boss and got him in trouble. I am not hoping that he gets fired for his behavior. Not me!

I did not eat a third of a bag of cheese popcorn today without realizing it. Not me!

None of this was me. Never. Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin